Hi, I’m Nadia, welcome to my Best Humidifier and Humidifier Reviews blog. If you’re shopping for an air humidifier but have no idea which to buy, this is the right place for you to start researching. I’ve tried many humidifiers to improve my family health and house conditions and written reviews for the humidifiers I’ve used and researched.
How to Choose the Best Humidifier?
Choosing a humidifier for your home is easy if you know what you need. Here are the main things you need to consider before buying a humidifier. Click here or on the links below to read more.
- Types of humidifier – Evaporative humidifier, cool mist humidifier, warm mist humidifier, or ultrasonic humidifier.
- Room size – Know the size of the area that you want to humidify so that you know what capacity your humidifier should be.
- Features of the humidifier – Such as noise level, control settings, ease of handling and maintenance, safety features, filters, and warranty.
Humidifier Reviews – Top Picks
- Best Cool Mist Humidifier – The best for baby room because it is so cute!
- Best Warm Mist Humidifier – Best warm mist humidifier for bedrooms with dishwasher safe tank.
- Best Ultrasonic Humidifier – The quietest humidifier in the market.
- Best Fast Humidifier – Humidifies your room within minutes.
- Best Whole House Humidifier – Big capacity humidifier designed to humidify your whole house.
More Humidifier Top Picks with Features
- Best Humidifier for Babies – Get rid of nasty flu symptoms for baby to sleep well.
- Quiet Cool Mist Humidifier – Quiet operation makes it better to place in the bedroom.
- Best Humidifier with Humidistat – Regulate the humidity to your satisfaction.
- Best Humidifier for Office – A small and personal treat at the workplace.
- Best Humidifier for Kids – What kids love to have in their rooms.
- Best Humidifier Without Filter – Filters are too troublesome for many of us.
Read more reviews in my blog here.
Do I Need a Humidifier?
How do you know you need a humidifier for your home? Dry air can cause many problems to your health and comfort at home.
During cold spells in the winter, the air is especially dry as the cold air seeps in from outside. When it’s seriously freezing, lips start to crack and skin gets flaky. Those who know the pain of winter itch, allergies and continuous flu, knows that this is the time when a humidifier is your best mate.
You can check the humidity level of your rooms with a hygrometer, an inexpensive and easy-to-find device. If the humidity level is below 50%, then it is advisable to get a humidifier. Any level below 30% is unacceptable.
Still not convinced? Here are more reasons for you to get a humidifier.
More about Humidifiers
Personally I think shopping for a humidifier is rather fun; that’s why I keep on checking out various models even when I’ve got a few humidifiers in my house. I like to read articles about humidifiers too, and I’ve written some of my own including humidifier reviews!
Here are some topics you might like to read before or after buying a humidifier. So happy researching and I hope you buy the best humidifier for your home!
- Cool Mist vs Warm Mist
- How to Clean and Maintain Your Humidifier
- Safety Tips for Your Humidifier
- How to Repair Your Humidifier
My Top Pick Humidifiers
- Crane Adorable 1 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier – Best Cool Mist Humidifier
- Duracraft DWM250 2 1/2-Gallon Warm Mist Humidifier – Best Warm Mist Humidifier
- Air O Swiss Ultrasonic 7135 Humidifier – Best Quiet Humidifier
- Bemis Essick Air H12-400 3-Speed Evaporative Console Humidifier – Best Whole House Humidifier
- Honeywell hwm450 – Best Fast Humidifier
To read more humidifier reviews, you can go to my blog, check it out then.